Has anyone ever "bumped into your happy" causing you to become emotionally unglued? When that happens, we tend to stuff it, or we explode, or have a reaction that is somewhere in between
In this study, author Lysa Terkeurst will show you how to take those raw emotions and make them work for you instead of against you! Through honest, personal examples and Biblical teaching, this study will equip you to:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Join us as we learn how to make wise decisions in the midst of raw emotions!
Who We Are
We are a group of ladies passionate about growing closer to God by studying His Word together and growing closer to each other in the process. We have a ton of fun and we would love for you to join us!
We meet on Mondays from 6:30-8:00pm at the church. If you have questions or would like to know more about how to get involved, call the church office at (440) 967-5104!